DREAMSTATION BIPAP PRO SLEEP THERAPY SYSTEM
- 1.33 kg
- 1.98 kg
DreamStation positive airway pressure (PAP) sleep therapy devices are designed to be as comfortable and easy to experience as sleep is intended to be. Connecting patients and care teams, DreamStation devices empower users to embrace their care with confidence, and enable care teams to practice efficient and effective patient management.
User driven design: A sleek, stylish, low-profile design offers the important features you want in a therapy device. It’s small and light, making it easy to pack for travel. It features easy-to-navigate menus, a front-facing display that can be operated while lying down or sitting up in bed as well as an easy-to-clean, one-piece humidifier water chamber.
Acclimation made easy: DreamStation includes a set of tools to help make it easy for those starting PAP therapy and for their continued long-term use. EZ-Start can help users gradually acclimate to therapy, while SmartRamp allows users to fall asleep to lower pressures.
Simplified device evaluation: Remote troubleshooting simplifies in-home device evaluation. The easy device self-diagnostic tool reduces the time and frustration associated with device troubleshooting.
Cost-effective connectivity options: Integrated Bluetooth® is standard on every device, and optional Wi-Fi and cellular modems provide the most comprehensive suite of connectivity options among leading CPAP brands. DreamStation's modular design makes it easy for you to choose the most cost-effective option.
Support for the long term: Built-in Bluetooth makes connectivity to the DreamMapper patient self-management tool easy. DreamMapper provides goal-setting tools, helpful videos and ongoing feedback to keep users motivated and engaged.
Wake up to progress: Each morning users are greeted with a summary of their progress to motivate them to stick with their therapy. The display shows a simple trend of their nightly hours of use, followed by a summary of the last 30 days of “good nights” that have more than 4 hours of use.
- Connectivity options offer more monitoring choices than any leading CPAP brand with integrated Bluetooth® on every device, and offering optional Wi-Fi and cellular modems.
- Performance Check simplifies in-home device evaluation
- Daily Progress Feedback displays a simple trend of users’ nightly use to help track progress on the path to adherence.
- DreamStation features: Advanced event detection, Mask type resistance control, Mask fit check, Oximetry capable, DreamMapper patient self-management system compatibility
- Humidification: Fixed, adaptive, heated tube; Pre-heat humidifier option; Modular design with one-piece, dishwasher-safe water chamber
- Protection programs: Flex Promise program, Bi-level Rescue program, “One-Touch” warranty programs
- EZ-Start’s automatic, personalized adjustments to CPAP pressure can help users gradually acclimate to their prescribed level of therapy.
- Modes: Fixed CPAP/Fixed BiPAP
- Features: EZ-Start
- Pressure Range: 4 to 25 cm H?O
- Flex Comfort: C-Flex/Bi-Flex
- HumidificationModes (3): Fixed Adaptive/Heated Tube
- Mask Type ResistanceControl: Standard
- Ramp (5-45 minutes): Standard SmartRamp
- Altitude Compensation: Automatic
- Advanced EventDetection: Standard
- Flow Waveforms: Standard
- Modem Compatibility: Standard (optional Cellular Modem or Wi-Fi Accessory)
- Built-in BluetoothConnectivity: Standard
- DreamMapperCompatibility: Standard (by mobileapp or web)
- Oximetry Compatibility: Standard (optional Nonin accessories)
- Check Mask Fit feature: n/a
- Performance Check: Standard
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
DREAMSTATION BIPAP PRO SLEEP THERAPY SYSTEMManufacturer: Respironics
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: 1-877-748-3227
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.